Thursday, September 16, 2010

It's 64 degrees here this afternoon, and the sky is cloudy and gloomy. Fall is here! Honestly, I love this kind of day. It inspires me to stay inside and bake or do crafty-type projects. However, I have class in an hour, and my sewing area is a shambles thanks to the armoire/entertainment center I am attempting to reassemble to hold my fabric stash and other goodness. I'm sure of many chilly, crafty days to come, though...

This year's garden is in its final stages. I still have time for some lettuce and radishes, spinach, and other such fall things. I'm really hoping to have the space again next year--I have so many ideas for improvements. Mulch, for one. But for now, arugula will do. I have an evening garden/picnic date with Jimmy later on...true romance, egg salad and watermelon among the tomato beds. Now that is my kind of life.