Sunday, January 10, 2010

Eco-Habits

Wow, what a life-altering last semester I had! Yes, I stopped blogging two months ago. (Not that I had a stellar posting history, anyway.) Mid-November, I realized I had spent three long months breathing nothing but Organic Chemistry and Cell Biology, and eating way too much fast food. It was time to drop everything except family, home, and school--in that order. It felt really great to neglect the stuff that isn't all that important to me anyway.

In the process, I realized that my study of biology had gone far, far past my point of interest and it was time for a change. My updated major? Environmental Science. This has been a long time coming, beginning with my (unfortunately thwarted) attempts to initiate a paper-recycling program in my sophomore year of high school and continuing with my never-ending quest to find a better, better, no really better alternative for all the stuff I do around my house. Like cooking. Reading. Spending money. More on this topic to come. And note my new title: Eco-Habits.

Coming soon: Eco-Habits.com. So watch out.